Location informationRelax in our Art Deco hall, with a choice of comfy booths or leather benches to enjoy views of the Hackescher Markt from a warm, cosy environment.
Watch as it transforms from a Grand Café during the day to a vibrant Brasserie in the evening.
Or dine in our historic Endell Hall under the original preserved coffered ceiling with views of the famous art nouveau courtyard. Hundreds of filament bulbs and other Art-Deco lamps bathe the room in a festive light and promise a unique experience.
The hall, designed by August Endell in 1906 is seperated from the main body of the restaurant by an antique styled glass partition.
- Original coffered ceiling.
- Archive photographs on the history of the Hackescher Höfe.
- Art Nouveau courtyard view.
Capacity 75 guests.
Art Deco Hall
A large Art Deco hall features the classic brasserie atmosphere of the 1920s
- Hand printed wallpaper by designer Peter Brandt – a contemporary of August Endell’s
- Cozy leather benches and art deco chandelier own bar
- View of the bustle of Hackescher Markt
Capacity 105 guests
Total capacity together
Are you planning a business or private event? For larger celebrations or group reservations, please use our event enquiry form: